Get ready to bet the Kentucky Derby in New Jersey by signing up with the best horse racing apps. New customers can use our links to register on TwinSpires or FanDuel to wager on every race of the Triple Crown.
Sign up with TwinSpires to claim a $200 welcome bonus. It is owned by Churchill Downs Inc. and is the official wagering partner of the Kentucky Derby. You can also use FanDuel Racebook through the sportsbook app, which as a $20 no-sweat bet available to new users.
It’s almost time to grab a mint julip and tune in for the most exciting two minutes in sports. There are races at Churchill Downs all day on Saturday, which will lead up to the Kentucky Derby at 6:57 pm ET. It is 1 ¼ miles around the dirt track. You can use these racing apps to place a variety of wagers on the race, such as exactas and trifectas.
Click here to register on TwinSpires for a $200 sign-up bonus. You can also bet the Kentucky Derby in New Jersey through FanDuel Sportsbook by clicking here.
Different Ways to Bet the Kentucky Derby in New Jersey
There are many different bets you can make with TwinSpires and FanDuel. These wagers are the easiest to make.
- Win: Picking a horse to win the race.
- Place: Picking a horse to come in at least 2nd.
- Show: Picking a horse to come in at least 3rd.
- Across the Board: Placing all three of the above wagers on the same horse. A $1 across the board wager will cost $6.
If you place any of the fowling bets, you have to get the horses in the correct order. However, you can choose to box these bets, so the horses can come in any order. The box will cost more money, but it gives you a better chance to win.
- Exacta: Selecting the horses to come in 1st and 2nd
- Trifecta: Selecting the horses to come in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
- Superfecta: Selecting the horses to come in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.
How to Bet the Kentucky Derby in New Jersey with a Bonus
Bet the Kentucky Derby in New Jersey with TwinSpires or FanDuel. Customers also have the choice of using a sports betting bonus on DraftKings and using DK Horse. Choose the best offer for you and follow our guides to register.
- Click here to sign up with the TwinSpires welcome bonus and download the mobile app.
- Deposit money into your account and begin wagering on horse races. You will receive $100 in bonus bets for every $400 wagered.
To bet through a sportsbook, click here to use FanDuel Racebook for a no-sweat bet up to $20 for the Kentucky Derby. Or, use a bet $5, get $150 bonus here on DraftKings and proceed to use DK Horse.
Top Horses to Watch in the Kentucky Derby
Forte (3-1) is the favorite to win the Kentucky Derby. The colt is trained by Todd Pletcher, who has several of the top horses on Saturday. Tapit Trice (5-1) is also trained by Pletcher, and he is coming out of the No. 15 post in the Kentucky Derby. Other key contenders include Angel of Empire, Kingsbarns, and Two Phil’s.
Bet the Kentucky Derby in New Jersey here to use a $200 sign-up bonus on TwinSpires. Sign up here for a no-sweat bet up to $20 on FanDuel Racebook.